Rei Camp Bed 3.5 Reviews

Rei Camp Bed 3.5 Reviews


The REI Camp Bed 3.5 soothes a rock and roll sleeping soul. Super thick, leak-free, and easy to inflate. Wake up rejuvenated.
Thanks to cushy padding and a soft surface, the REI Camp Bed 3.5 Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad provides a comfortable place to rest while you're away on your .
I am the editor of this site, not the author of the review. That said, I have slept on this pad a number of times and taken it camping, so I do know .
Carry less, sleep more with this light-and-luxe mattress.
Most relevant reviews. by deadhead-13Jul 18, 2017. good sleeping on REI camp sleeping pad 3.5. Work's great very comfortable with a cot or without a cot .
I'm planning on taking advantage of the current 30% REI promotion and am going to upgrade my 3/4. 3 trip report(s) Photo Journal Gear Reviews. My wife and daughter have the REI 3.5 XL camp bed and packed down it is .
This is a fantastic self-inflating pad for backpacking. I love the REI brand because they sincerely stand behind.
Therm-a-Rest MondoKing 3D Camp Mattress - REI.comREI Garage Logo. REI Co-op Camp Bed 3.5 Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad - REI.comREI Garage Logo .
133 reviews of REI "The 5 stars is for a specific employee (Brian), rather than the REI. He sold me a cheaper mat (REI Camp Bed 3.5), making sure to point out .

Post a Comment

0 Comments