Diy Down Camping Quilt

Diy Down Camping Quilt


This is my first Homemade Gear, and it is probably not the easiest project to have. Before I even begin this, however, I must discuss why a quilt is far better, .
Anyone who's been camping in wet weather knows how unpleasant it can be to wake up in a puddle. This DIY semi-bivy provides a completely waterproof layer .
This is the easiest way to make an Ultralight down sleeping quilt. In this guide I show you step by step to make.
Had several requests to show how I make my down quilts. Figured Id bring you along for the making of one.
Here's a preview of Down Quilt that I recently made. The final weight was 22oz. Thanks for watching! Fabric.
The nightmare of a job to stuffing down into a quilt :) To contact me / my. View Email Address Like, Sub.
Enlightened Equipment Offers Ultralight camping quilts for backpacking, bikepacking, and paddling adventures. Down or synthetic compact quilt-style sleeping .
Stay warm on your next outdoor outing with a new River sleeping bag from Ledge Camping equipment features a contour adjustable hood to keep you extra .

Post a Comment

0 Comments